My wonderful niece asked me to make a mixed media card for her so here it is! She is graduating this weekend from high school and college. Can you tell I am a very proud auntie. :)
Here are the steps for the flowers.
1. Put foil tape on card stock.
2. Cut the Heartfelt Creations flowers.
3. Put Red & Gold alcohol ink over the flowers.
4. Heat embossed Heartfelt Creations Vintage Life BG stamp in gold emboss powder.
5. Heat embossed around the edges of the flowers in black emboss powder.
6. Shaped and layered the flowers.
7. Added the Glass Glitter to the flower centers.
Once the flowers were done I embossed in black diamond on black and die cut Congratulations in gold glitter paper. Finally I used dimensionals to pop the card design to the card base.
Hopefully I did not miss one of the fun steps to creating these wonderful flowers.
Thank you for looking.
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 GMT Views: 1471
Registered: October 21, 2010 Location: in the okanagan in b.c. canada Posts: 12920
Wed, May 13, 2015 @ 8:58 PM
A Perfect card for a young graduating neice...full of style and lots of bling. Beautiful job with the flowers...wow...and look awesome over the black, she will so love her mixed media artwork here...TFs..:0)
------------------------------ We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.