Our challenge today is to use a stencil (CAS320). On my card front I stenciled with slate and the hypnotic stencil, then die cut 2 sets of playful posies. I used blended distress inks on them - the pool/bermuda on one set, the reds on the flowers on the other - attempting to get a bit of an ombre gradation of color. Then I cut the flowers off one set and adhered them to the stems and leaves of the other set and spritzed it with shimmer spritz for awesome sparkle. Die cut the frame, with the Holiday Aperture dies- love this effect! Stamped the sentiment and then assembled so that the frame and posies are popped up for dimension.