This card was actually an experiment with Chameleon Markers - I wanted to try a little blending of mixed colors, instead of single-color areas. On the daffodils I laid down a solid yellow color base (YL2), then did a gradient blend with the Warm Sunset (YO3). On the smaller flowers, I did a gradient blend from one end of each petal with the Sky Blue (BL3) then started from the other end with Deep Violet (VO4). The leaves were done in a similar way. I used rubbing alcohol in a waterbrush to paint with the marker ink through drywall tape in a few areas to soften the background.
More details, closeups and links on my blog HERE... I'm hopping with the Power Poppy girls today to celebrate this new digi release. :)
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 GMT Views: 1614