I started this last night and finished it this morning before work. The colors really are closer to the CC505 than the photo looks. I did add a little darker blue. The image panel is made from edges trimmed from other bkgs. The bkgs were made by first spreying blue and green dylusion inks and then sponging coordinating TH distress inks to brighten the colors. Then I spritzed with water. These were leftover pieces from different bkgs I have made. I trimmed 4 of these pieces into strips and glued them onto a piece of cardstock. I stamped my favorite silhouette wildflower stamp in black and highlighted with silver gel pen. The sentiment is computer generated. The bow and MS punch leaves are "saves" - something added at the very end to cover a goof that always happens just as I am about to finish the card. The dry California wheather combined with all the hand washing I do as a dental hygienist makes my fingers split...super painful. Since I wash my hands so much band aids will not stay, so I super glue the splits together. I have been doing this for years and haven't died yet, so I guess it isn't toxic. Well, I took a break to glue my thumb and didn't wait long enough for it to dry. The name SUPER GLUE sure fits...the corner of the image panel was firmly stuck to my thumb. I had to keep my gloves on at work to hide the blue paper that wouldn't come off.
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 GMT Views: 882