1) Stamped images, and colour-washed it using distress inks: Broken China & Stormy Sky
2) Added highlights to the trees with white gel pen
3) Painted white glue on areas I wanted white glitter, then added Twinklets Diamond Dust. Set aside to dry.
4) Die cut window from white card stock
5) Glued image to back of window frame.
6) Added patterned papers to A2 card
7) Attached window
8) Added embellishments – flowers, branches, snowflakes, gems
9) Added sentiment
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014 GMT Views: 571