This totally started as another card/idea and I screwed up the panel so I cut it and turned it into an ink splattered flower! I basically started with a panel of glossy CS and sponged on various colors of Distress inks then added some black spray mist. It ended up too dark and blotchy in some areas so I cut it up and ended up with this.
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 GMT Views: 497
Registered: July 16, 2004 Location: in a virtual revolving door Posts: 77174
Wed, Nov 05, 2014 @ 8:12 PM
You did a super job making something new and lovely out of what you originally thought was a mistake! That unique flower is really cool! I like how you've used that unusual circle die for the sentiment panel - it complements the roundness of the flower. Thanks so much for being part of HYCCT! :)