* Edited to add: I just realized I had not linked this to the right gallery, so I am adjusting it now - hope it works.
I gold embossed the flower bunch and then die cut it along with 2 other plain ones so that I could layer the flowers, giving them a nice dimension. Then I colored the flowers partially with 2 colors of pink distress markers and then added water carefully with a paintbrush to allow the ink to bleed and fill in the embossed spaces. Then I added Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. Mounted the 3 layers to each other and then the cs. Die cut the Happy from gold cs, adhered it to the cs and then stamped the "wedding day". Added a few sequins with multi medium matte, and then popped up this main panel on to a card front with dimensional tape. Linking to TLC494 (embossing and watercolor), and MIX80 (watercolor with "glam" or sparkle. Also,