I have a rainbow of colors, when it comes to this glittered card stock by Best Creation, and I rarely throw out my scraps...well because the cardstock it just too expensive to waste.
I knew this was the perfect paper to use for this challenge.
1. Cut/score cardstock
2. Trim down panel, dry emboss, adhere with foam squares.
3. Adhere strip of pink glittered card stock
4. Cut/emboss white card stock with Labels 36.
5. Stamp sentiment onto diecut, adhere with foam squares.
6. Cut/diecut teal glittered cardstock using feather die.
7. Adhere die to the card using foam squares.
8. Embellish with clear bling/crystals.
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2014 GMT Views: 976