This card is a rare occurence to me because:
1) I actually used a stamp (LOL, yes, I did!);
2) itís my first time to use a brayer and Iím fine with the results;
2) I cased the same stamper (Heidi Tekunoff) twice and it is still within the week (same day even!) where she is the Featured Stamper;
3) the card that I had in my head looks like this card (really rare for me, LOL!);
4) it took less than an hour (waiting for the glue to dry took the longest);
5) I used the same sentiment (Happy), same technique (faux basket weave), same elements (burrs and dried stems) from my three most recent cards BUT it doesnít look like any of them.
I cased this beautiful card from Heidi's gallery, kept the same layout and die-cut panel, stamped the sentiment instead of flowers, and changed the flower to a basket.
More details and pics in my blog.
Thanks everyone for looking!
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2014 GMT Views: 1236