I had a glob of diluted acrylic paint left on a tile where I'd mixed it with the water for a technique yesterday. I laid some drywall mesh over it and then pressed my white scrap into it. I also just smeared the bottom part onto the tile and wiped off the paint. I cut this and a piece of Kraft with my tag die. The white piece wasn't quite large enough and I wanted to layer so I ended up fussy cutting around them both I think! I also had the scrap of a branch so I thought of a cherry blossom look. I used my SAMJ to line up my sentiment and still had to go back and use a marker since the pearls prevented even stamping. I sponged some Soft Suede around the edges too. Pulled a piece of yarn and some twine and added an eyelet to finish it off.
Date: Friday, July 25, 2014 GMT Views: 668