I used a kraft base - I didn't note the measurements, but I think it's pretty much an A2 card when folded. For the front I used BG Picadilly with stitching round the edges, and added some punched flowers and leaves. The DP was embossed with Chicken Wire before I added it to the base.
My interlocking hexagons were cut using Spellbinders dies - see challenge thread for a description.
For the inside I used the same DP as the front for the two side panels. For the centre I stamped it with ODBD Honeycomb in Walnut Stain, after masking off an area for my bee. I added a PB sentiment and a few extra hexagons, and used Stickles on the bee's wings.