I made the background by embossing the glossy CS, leaving it on the EF to color the raised parts with crayon. I masked the BG with an oval frame and inked the center with turquoise. Then masked the center with the cut out oval and inked the frame in wild waabi. I stamped the large baroque image on vellum and put it over the turquoise center. But because thebackground was so busy and showed through the vellum I didn't like it so I sponged the oval I had used for the mask and mounted it under the vellum. It gives it a dull finish in contrast to the shiny finish of the background which I did like. Ribbon and the sentiment finished off the card.
Date: Friday, June 27, 2014 GMT Views: 930