Worked on and off on this throughout the afternoon. Our mixability challenge today was to use a plastic bag to create a monoprint. I tried a bunch of the techniques with alcohol, water, finger swirling, dripping, stamping, etc. After it was dry, I stamped and embossed my dragonflies but didn't like the way they looked so I redid the stamping and embossing on Wisteria Wonder paper then layered them over the others. I had also sponged through a reverse die cut onto the print but ended up layering over that too. I added chalk inks pressed through dry wall mesh and along the edges of my print. I accented with silver cord and seam binding.
Step by step photos onmy blog post
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014 GMT Views: 1016