I used a new-to-me technique called die-cut inlay. You die-cut your image on your card front, and then inlay all the pieces, creating a flat card front.
The die-cut was inlayed, then I used my green marker to add definition to the embossed veins of the holly leaves. I coated all the green card stock with green glitter and all the red card stock with red glitter. Small drops of dazzling diamonds were added to the flames.
This took a bit of time because it was so intricate and after I finished, I made a mistake on stamping my sentiment and the card wasn't balanced. So I cut out the inlayed image to a smaller panel and popped it up on my card front ... was happy that I could save it! :)