I dont' always use my SU stuff on my scrap pages, but decided to begin loading them here in case you wanted to see what I do besides cards.
This is dh's niece Anyssa. She loves the color pink. In fact, she always says, "Look, it's my coluh" when she sees anything pink. She'll be 3 in June. She is so cute and quite the drama queen.
It turned out that most of the products on this layout are Making Memories. That wasn't the plan when I started. I finally got around to using some of my Cosmo papers that I've been holding on to.
- Making Memories Cosmo patterned papers
- Making Memories foam stamps (flowers and Gabby)
- Making Memories leather book label
- Making Memories chipboard letters
- Delta acrylic paint (brown and pink)
- Bazzill Hershey matte brads
- Hinge unknown (hardware store)
- Michael's Flower
- Marcella by K & Co page pebbles (flower center)
- Making Memories and Fiskars circle maker
- Mod Podge
- Scrapworks flower tab
The journaling is behind the circle flower. It says:
Anyssa, you are always wearing the color PINK. It may be that you have a white shirt on, but you can bet there is PINK on it somewhere. Even your shoes have PINK in them. Good thing you are a Princess and love the color PINK.
All the words that spell pink are in pink ink.
Thanks for looking.
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2006 GMT Views: 670