This is my version of the eggs found in the March issue of Stampin' Success. These were a little time consuming to make. I believe I used between 50-60 flowers on each egg (and these are hen sized eggs). To make the punching a little easier I stamped the small single flower from looks like spring 8 times in a row on a 1" x 8.5" strip of card stock. I used the flower punch to punch out just one flower at a time. When you are not punching out all three flowers at once, the punching is a lot easier. I molded the flowers on the foam mat using the empressor stylus and adhered using liquid glue.
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2006 GMT Views: 3533