Well the MIX challenge sounded really interesting so I thought I'd give it a go. I totally messed up the first little Merry I did because I was impatient w/ the stylus part. Apparently patience is not my strong suit. On the second try, I bypassed the stylus part entirely. After die cutting 3 sets of the MERRY letters and gluing them together then onto a strip of c/s I sprayed it w/ adhesive and put my foil over it.
Here's the fun part...I put it on my embossing mat and ran it thru the Sizzix. That's a real time saver! And it worked better than me w/ the stylus. Instead of paint, I used some red Copics to color around the letters. Then I sprayed another piece of c/s, attached another piece of foil and die cut it w/ the viney background. Feels funny to not have used any stamps or inks :)
Thanks so much for looking! I'll have it on my blog in a bit w/ closeups. The Write Stuff
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013 GMT Views: 1294