This card was entered in a contest a few months back so I still had directions for it ;-)
1. Stamp the Roman water girl in the front and make a mask on the sticky side of the PostIt note. Mask the girl.
2. Stamp the stairs over the girl and mask the stairs.
3. Stamp the trees three times in the background.
4. Stamp the clouds in blue three times, overlapping each other and the trees.
5. Stamp the moon in the top right corner and mask it.
6. Sponge the background first with the blue from the Big & Juicy pad but leave some light spots around the clouds. Then sponge the bottom bit and the edges with the Marvy blue. Finish off with a touch of
black between the trees.
7. Remove the mask from the moon and lightly sponge it with Adirondack butterscotch.
8. Remove the mask from the stairs but this time mask around the stairs. Lightly sponge the stairs in buttescotch. Then start shading with ochre on the right side. In the corner, use a touch of black as
9. Remove the mask from the girl but mask around her. Mix up a skin colour from red and brown aquarel paint and paint the skin. Add a darker colour on the left side of the arm and face for shading. Use
ochre on the hair and blue on the outfit.
10. Remove all masks and mat on silver cardstock.
Date: Monday, March 20, 2006 GMT Views: 895