Here's a different take on a starburst for the HYCCT Bursting with Hope challenge.
I had cut the triangles for the technique shown in the tutorial, but I second guessed myself on them and decided to use slightly different patterns for my tutorial sample. I didn't want these original triangles to go to waste, so I came up with this idea for them. I mentally pictured vertical and horizontal lines dividing the card into fourths and placed the long "legs" of four triangles on those lines. Then I lined up the legs of the remaining triangles from the center of the card to the corners. I trimmed the excess and added the sentiment/image panel.