Registered: August 26, 2005 Location: Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 58
Fri, Mar 24, 2006 @ 8:20 PM
I got this idea from a demonstrator friend of mine, and love it. I find it works best with Smaller mix stamps (like Papa's Pocket)
1. Brayer Rainbow ink on Glossy white paper.
2. Stamp images as desired (I actually find it works better if you reverse the first two steps.
3. When Dry, cut into 1" strips
4. Flip every other strip around so the colors don't match up perfectly, and adhere to back (I also move them over the place, so they are all in different places.
5. Layer to card stock
6. Stamp main picture on smaller square of white cardstock and sponge. Assemble as shown in card.
7. Tie ribbons as shown
8. Add greeting
Layer additional pieces and add to card to complete.
If you have any questions about these, feel free to ask.