- I stamped the flower image with Jet Black StazOn on my tissue paper first, then colored in with soft sky markers, and added Wisteria Wonder to the edges of the petals
- Then I stamped the sentiment in Wisteria Wonder
- I covered a piece of Whisper White that I cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelit with glue using the Anywhere Glue Stick, then I put the tissue paper over it, trying to be sure the sentiment was straight.
- I then trimmed the excess tissue paper, and let the apothecary accent piece dry (really we had to go grocery shopping, otherwise I would have continued on to the next step while it was not 100% dry)
- I popped the apothecary accents piece up on Dimensionals and adhered it to my card.
Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013 GMT Views: 3728