I used my digital program a lot for this page.
Basically, the main colors of the Monster High Dolls accessories are blue, pink/purple, black. My DGD’s favorite color is green. I tried to use this mix of colors for the page.
• I tried to make my font and its coloring resemble the logo, using a similar font, adding the white outer stroke.
• Enlarged the face of one doll in the photo, cut it as a circle shape, adding it to the center of the zebra button, adding a black frame behind it. I did use the skeleton from an image I found in Google images.
• Filled in the banner flags with different colors and added the webbing to the blue flags
• Recolored the doily to blue.
• The diamond shapes are part of the Monster High theme. Although the background paper did originally have diamonds on it, they were all green, so I “selected” two, recolored them blue & pink (MH colors), reduced the opacity, then copied/pasted them over some of the existing diamonds.
Friends 4 Life-Connie Prince (majority of page)
Title Font-Runy Tunes Revisited NF; Journaling font-Myriad Pro
Paper-background-Dec 09 Mega kit-Divine Digital (closed)
Template-Made of Flaws-M. Mullens
Green paint overlay at top-Painted Autumn kit by Dawn Inskip
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013 GMT Views: 349