I wanted to try using the tail from a shooting star die to make a Santa beard and see if it would work - and I ended up with three Santas! This second one was the closest I got to following the sketch challenge. I created this card using my memory of the sketch, which explains the variations! Echo Park green paper and metal snowflakes with added Stickles on the strip.
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013 GMT Views: 1077
Registered: December 21, 2006 Location: Ireland Posts: 8058
Thu, May 30, 2013 @ 3:06 AM
I've taken the card apart and remade it with a lighter grey card (it's actually the reverse side of the green I've used) and it was looking too grim on a wet and windy Monday morning. I like the lighter colours better and it's sunny now so I'm happy!!