This is for the Clearly Hopeful HYCCT Challenge to use a clear element and also for the CAS Ways to Use It Newsprint (I used a newsprint pattern dp). I cut my flowers in a sheet of acetate from packaging and the dp. I used a piercer to trace around the edges of the acetate flower and offset it over the sponged dp flower. Kathleen Lammie sent me some goodies the other day and I used the lattice ribbon slide behind my button and burlap for the flower center. I added a pink bling flourish and then stamped my greeting (also from Kathleen) in Early Espresso then sponged my edges in Soft Suede and layered onto a Vanilla base.
Date: Monday, October 22, 2012 GMT Views: 1149