Bev's challenge for HYCCT is an easy one - we're to get Clearly Hopeful. The last time I tried one of these cards the acetate I used was too light to be a total success so I enjoyed having another go with a much better result :D.
5 3/4" square base. I trimmed a 1" strip off the bottom, sponged it with green and stamped a sentiment on it. Then I cut a curve along about another inch and a half higher up, and used a piece of packaging from a set of dies to fill the gap. I'd cut a piece of white card to fit the upper front - I sponged it with Tumbled Glass for the cloudy sky, and attached it over the clear plastic. I used lots of pink Primas and some foliage cut with various Sizzix dies, and then added some happy little bluebirds (Worn Lipstick, Broken China). I added a strip of grass along the bottom of the inside, too.