I made this quite awhile ago, and never shared it! I adore this Hobby Horse image from Stampendous - he's just so darn sweet. I paired it with the lovely Shade Tree image (I just want to curl up with a book under a tree like that). Here's how I made this card:
- Cut card base from Deep Blue card stock
- Cut large Loganberry panel; cut patterned paper panel to fit inside. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp Shade Tree image using Rich Cocoa ink on small panel of Birch card stock (note: ahead of time, spray Birch card stock with coffee water, sprinkle with dry coffee grounds, and allow to dry). If desired, shade image with Copics. Adhere to slightly larger panel of Loganberry card stock.
- Stamp Hobby Horse image on Cream card stock; color with alcohol markers (as desired). Sponge Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy inks on edges; adhere to slightly larger Loganberry panel.
- Tie May Arts ribbon in an off-centered bow around card base. Adhere Shade Tree image panel directly to the card (tilt at desired angle).
- Finish card by adhering Hobby Horse image panel using foam tape for dimension
Registered: July 13, 2009 Location: Our manufacturing plant and warehouse is located in Anaheim, California. Posts: 413
Fri, Jul 06, 2012 @ 9:43 AM
Such a cute card using our little Hobby Horse Boy! Love these vintage, scenic looks. Great job, Taylor!
------------------------------ The finest quality rubber stamps and accessories for over 33 years! Visit our Website to see all our terrific products and projects. Follow our Blog for giveaways, tutorials, and inspiration!