I did this page for my dog, Griffin, whom I had to put down nearly 4 years ago after a courageous battle with cancer. He was such a happy, go-lucky soul who taught me to enjoy life everyday, no matter what obstacles. He lived his short life this way, and I hope to never forget what he taught me. Here's what the ten points say if you can't see them:
10 Reasons Why I Love Griffin:
- His waggy tail that cleared tables.
- How a 95 pound dog could think he’s a lap dog.
- His goofy excitement for a game of Frisbee.
- How he was always happy to see me.
- His caution when it came to dealing with his big sister.
- The pleasure he took in grocery day.
- His unconditional love for life.
- How a “biggie boy” like him could be such a cuddle bug.
- The friendly exuberance he exhibited every day.
- Most of all I love him for the lessons he taught me about life!
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2006 GMT Views: 543
Registered: April 12, 2005 Location: All you need is love.......AND stamps!! Posts: 13949
Sun, Feb 12, 2006 @ 7:40 AM
What an absolutely beautiful page! The colours are fabulous and I love the pawprint background! Griffin sounds like a lovely friend!! Thanks for sharing him with us and for participating in the challenge!