Did the page for a progressive challenge at Divine Digital this month. Started page by making a mask of 2" squares and then added cropped pics and papers, then elements and the title work last. All papers and elements are from the Boy Oh Boy DAD kit from Divine Digital. The title was created by using the font Impact and then changing the blend mode to pinlight which made is semi transparent. I added a bevel to it so it would stand out a bit. The handwritten font is DJB DarleneScript. For the date, I outlined the year and used a brush from Obsidian Dawn to make the 00 look like headlights. This challenge worked good because I didn't have a lot of pictures from this event so I just used pieces of them. DGS really liked the tractors (of course) and the beams of light caught his eye when he saw this page.