This week's Try a New Technique is using dryer sheets to make flowers. My first flower, not so good. But this Mulligan flower turned out much better!
Linda-thank you again, still used a new dryer sheet!
Brenda- thank you for letting us know we could use nesties, they just needed a shim.
And I swear someone said they used liquid pearls...so I guess I stole that. I just did some dabs here and there.
To everyone else, I am so sorry : ( I made a squished rotten tomato flower and you had to look at it. YUCK! This Mulligan is so much better, don't you agree!
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 GMT Views: 871