For VSN challenge, here are my 10 reasons for loving my cat:
1. You make sure I never sleep too late, sometimes using ”tough” love
2. I never need to worrie about creases on my clothes, no-one will notice them from the cathair
3. You allways think of my wellbeing by ”feng shueing” my house by removing all the useless stuff from cupboards and shelves
4. You are so innocent, you just happen to be the firstone on the ”crashsite”..Quite often..
5. You help me keep in shape by frolicking out of the door or window, forgetting you are a indoor cat
6. You teach me the art of good life, waching you curl up to sleep on my warm pillow, when I need to go to work and first clean the car from all the snow
7. I had no idea before what a good mindreader I am! Just a long stare and I KNOW what you want!
8. I have learned that the greatest treasure in a world is a brown paper bag
9. You have taught me how powerfull can a long look be.. specially if followed by a crasefull departure
10. You love me… unconditionally! (Well, provided that food is good and care up to highest standard, and... )
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2006 GMT Views: 1120
Registered: December 7, 2004 Location: Posts: 1763
Sat, Feb 11, 2006 @ 3:40 PM
Your kitten is so precious and looks as if filled with curiousity! The ten reasons are the BEST ones that I ever read! Like someone else said, I could definitely identify with all the reasons why I love my dog, Mellini Magnolia. I am loving the "cat hanging over the arm" with the reasons printed on vellum. This card is really, really great!!
Registered: June 14, 2005 Location: Finland Posts: 463
Thu, Feb 16, 2006 @ 2:06 AM
Thank you all for commenting!! Picture is of my cat Leevi (Hobbes, the cartoon)
and the "rear" and the cat hanging on the hand are both stamps from stampola. I just got them and just had to use on this challenge, LOL They have a really cute one whith two cat buts whith their tails making a heart! I was in such a horry to get this up that I forgot to fill all the stamp information, LOL