I knew I wanted to stamp in razzleberry. After I did, I saw there was a lot of white left over, so I took a sponge and went around the edges with river rock. In the middle I took a sponge and dabbed pretty in pink. It is very subtle, hard to see unless you are close to it, but I think it makes a difference.
I must admit, I was a little lazy with wanting to cut paper today. I found this piece of razzleberry that was a little narrow, at first I was going to cut a bigger piece, then I thought about pretty in pink, and found this piece that was a little longer and still narrow, I thought why not stagger the pieces. I liked the look.
So then I'm thinking ok, well I have to mat them on something for visual interest. I saw this piece of razzleberry already cut up with an opening in the middle, I thought how cool, that is so different, so I laid them out together, and thought this could work, but against the white I thought it was kind of stark, so I decided to see if I had any dp that work.
Sure enough, I found a piece from the SU "something" and aid pack. I found a piece that matched perfectly with the razzleberry, so I cut it to size and put it behind the cutout piece of rb. Then I cut some temp turq and mounted it on that.
I also knew i wanted to add a flower in turq. I first stamped it and thought, I don't know if this is going to work or not, but once I cut it out, I thought it was just the right amount of color to really pop this card. The flower came from Kind & Caring thoughts.
Ok, well that is the story of this card. I hope you like it, tfl and happy stamping! :)
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012 GMT Views: 1038