I went cutsy crazy with this weeks Ways to Use challenge. It was so much fun. I managed to get a few kids cards finished for church. Thanks for a great challenge and thanks for looking.
* I brayered the sky and grass.
* I drew the cloud, cut it out and used pink ep for the sentiment from SU!
* I used a grass green marker to make grass lines.
* The flowers & elephant are from the Angel co.
* The buttons came from grandma's button box.
* Finally I layered it all in pink.
Date: Friday, February 24, 2012 GMT Views: 638