This is the front of a folding wedding invitation I made for my best friend. On the inside, the invitation text is printed on vellum and tied with mauve organdy ribbon onto the back of the card. I had originally planned to tie the same ribbon on the tag, but when she upped the count to 120 and said she needed them in three weeks, the tag ribbon had to go!
Since I didn't have the French Script background yet when I made these, I tiled the background script stamp from Botanicals using a Stamp-a-ma-Jig. The tiling is what made me up the difficulty level to 3.
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2006 GMT Views: 1337