1. I stamped the “ink blot” looking image (PTI’s Damask Designs) with Denim Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist… Yes, you can stamp with it. Dry with heat tool.
2. I painted most of the tag with olive coloured “Glimmer Glam” and let it dry.
3. Then I misted the whole tag with Turquoise Glimmer Mist and the glam acted as a resist, so only a bit of the turquoise sunk into the paper.
4. I then stuck some black ribbon down and adhered the sentiment stamped in grey on top. (Sentiment is from Kids are Cool from Technique Tuesday)
5. I adhere the rosette (Pink Paislee) on top.
Registered: April 6, 2005 Location: Stuarts Draft, Virginia Posts: 14325
Tue, Jan 03, 2012 @ 6:45 AM
Beautiful artsy tag! Unique use of today's colors!
------------------------------ Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, Designer for Mojo Monday, Color Throwdown and Inspired By...All the Little Things Challenges Cullen-ary Creations...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY