Roxie gave us another great sketch this week. I did turn it on end and replaced one panel with scoring on which I glued glitter to the score lines.
The main panel is one of those "what if" experiments. I had been cutting out stars from heavier glitter paper on Friday for my gift bag and needed to use a CS shim to get better cuts with my Cuttlebug. After I was done, I noticed the CS had random impressions of the star die and thought it looked interesting. I decided to use my TH Distress Inks and a sponge dauber and see what happened. I liked the result and decided to use it as my bg on a panel for today's sketch. Doubt I could ever repeat it again.
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 GMT Views: 727