Congrats to Michelle! Wonderful gallery! I chose her Very Vintage to case. I kept the same vintage look and general layout, but turned it, used different image and dp and used a punch for the sentiment instead of the border punch.
The ornament was stamped onto vanilla c/s using the bordeaux ink and again onto dp using black ink then the ribbon part was paper pieced onto the vanilla image. I cut a reverse mask of the ornament and stamped the stars and snowflakes inside using the merlot pigment ink then heat embossed using a red/gold glitter powder. The holly leaves were colored w/ a marker then the oval was cut using a Spellbinder's die. I cut a larger oval and a narrow rectangle out of the same dp. A vanilla rectangle layer was also cut using a die.
The sentiment was stamped and a tag punch used to cut it out. A narrow layer of the dp was added and then it was attached to the image panels. A larger panel of the tree dp was added. The trees were a little too far apart for my layout, so I cut out a couple of the burgundy trees and moved them closer together.
Thanks so much for looking! My blog: The Write Stuff. Sorry! I had to delete a bunch of really old posts from my blog & this is one of them.
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2011 GMT Views: 967