At the Michigan Mingle, one of the challenges required using swirls and curls on a card. I used my Shapeabilities pendant die to cut these shapes from DSP.
Put them on a concord crush base and they were just too sticky to use without another layer. So, when I got home, I set it aside until I could figure out what to do with it. Finally decided to add a layer of vellum for the sentiment and attached it with eyelets.
I like how it came out, though the vellum does really 'dampen' the impact of the DSP. Added the butterfly accent for just a bit more 'pop'.
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 GMT Views: 665