The challenge for LSC41 is to remake a card with improvements from one in our gallery and this is the one I chose. I switched the background from chalks to markers and acetate. If I didn’t like the color I applied the markers to the acetate again in that area, misted and touched up until I liked it. Okay, so I totally messed it up three times if you want to know the truth.
The flowers are heat embossed and the Canvas on the black layer is also embossed. The ribbon is attached by taping the ends to the back.
Here is the link to the card I hopefully improved. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=23790
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2005 GMT Views: 456