I needed a birthday card so these 2 challenges were right on time.
I used my Stickles for the first time on the cake plate...painted the small spaces with a toothpick. I also used Stardust Glitz Giltter Glue for the centers of a few of the flowers and the flame. Startdust was added to the scallops of the Nestie. I also added a drop of Stardust on the center brad on the crocheted flower. Not sure I should have :o)
The cake was heat embossed and then watercolored.
I flipped the sketch in order for the cake to fit more easily on the card.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Thursday, January 6, 2011 GMT Views: 607