Here's a fun "gift" I made up for my daughter called a Strawberry Shortcake Journal Jar and Journal!
The idea is for her to pull a prompt from the jar - paste it on her page and write about it.
Here are the supplies I used on the journal jar and S.S. journal
* Image from here -http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/index.php
* Circle/Scallop/Blossom II nestabilities
* Wide strawberry - fabric ribbon
* Pink Ric Rak
* Red stitched ribbon
* Red/Pink/White Cardstock
* Alphabet stamps (K & Company)
* Floral Borders (Autumn Leaves - Stampology)