OMG, I got this hysterical card in the mail today from our fave stamper, Da Dizzi, a/k/a Heather and Isaiah40:31 - hope I got that verse right!
At first glance, I thought it was me dealing with Anne Ryan's people after me and after being sick with chills and fever; but, then I got to thinking it could be any one of us Punchkateerz. Let's think about that for a moment:
1. Debzi - It could be her using up all that brain power she always brags about and her bout with vertigo.
2. Ritzi - It could be her with the kids at home this summer and after all those Mother's Day cards she made.
3. Kookzi - It could be her since she is no longer wearing her crown as QFTD. Had to give it up after a week.
4. Perkzi - It could be her because she drinks too much coffee or possibly coffee withdrawal.
5. Blondzi - It could be her because, well, she's a blonde! Ouch, sorry about that Blondzi, but couldn't think of a hardship on you right now.
6. Da Dizzi - It could be her self-portrait after waiting by zee mail box all these months waiting for the deadbeat billionairess Benzi to send her some free punchez!
7. Emzi - It could be her because of all those teacher and coach gifts and cards she's been making - Whew!
8. Quiltzi - It could be her because of all the CAS cards she has to make now that she's been selected as a CAS designer.
9. Bugzi - It could be her after gathering all of our names, address, b/dates and e-mail addresses as unofficial, yet official, secretary of The Punchkateerz.
10. Benzi - It could be her because everyone keepz buggin her about all the free gifts she's supposedly was sending us. No sewing machine for me, no punchez for Dizzi. One only knows how many others she has fooled into thinking they will receive free gifts from this supposed billionairess.
11. Bearzi - It could be her because Lord knows after making the creations she does, I know I would be pulling my hair out. How do you do it Bearzi? And, also, after finishing up her schooling. I guess when the teacher saw how distressed she looked, she gave her an "A"!!!
12. Nutzi - It could be her because; well, isn't it obvious: She'z a Nut!!! LOL!! And, she spends so much of her brain power being so clever and witty!
13. Clazi - It could be her because she was selected QFTD, FS and a member of the Dirty Dozen within a month's time and spent hundreds of dollars at the pharmacy getting hair color and chocolate because her nerves were so shot. Yes, this could be her!!
14. Britzi and Prizzi - It could be them cuz they are SO busy with other projects they can't play with us much any more.
15. Pamzi/Fruitflakezi - Doesn't look like me at all. I have no problems and am never FRAZZLED!! LOL!! I'm practically perfect in every way and need I remind you of my royal status: Princess of the Midnight Madness Royal Court. Just thought I would throw that in in case you all forgot!! LOL!!
Oh, Diz, I had so much fun with this card. Now, I am frazzled and look like her after all this typing and storytelling!! You're the funniest EVAH!!
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 GMT Views: 692
Registered: March 20, 2008 Location: Hamilton, Ontario Canada Posts: 630
Tue, Jun 22, 2010 @ 6:33 PM
You could easily be writing comedy--I think that you've missed your calling!!! SO funny, and I loved that great card with the very frazzled woman on it as well. Of course NONE of us ever get that frazzled, if you won't tell, neither will I! :)
Registered: June 10, 2007 Location: BC Posts: 44895
Wed, Jun 23, 2010 @ 1:17 AM
I'm sorry Pamzi- but that just isn't me!!! ;) Look at my avatar - my chic hair style, my just so features - my styling ways - you know I'd never be caught looking not snazzy looking -and well - I'm not a day over 29.
Hmmm -who could it be??? I'm tempted to say Emzi - becauses she has red hair - oh wait - so does Clazi.... hmmm... so far tis a mystery!!! Now, Emzi does have curly hair, yes, but Clazi's hair may have curl up in fear with all of responsiblity!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll have to dream on this one!!!!
Registered: April 3, 2007 Location: In a state of oblivion.... Posts: 12606
Wed, Jun 23, 2010 @ 8:12 AM
Oh my dear sweet VIP Punch Pal. You have me in stitches with your silly wit. So glad to see you are getting your groove back! Only you could have come up with a writeup like this one! Hope you didn't lay awake at night thinking it up 'cuz you needz that beauty rest my dear. (wink, wink) So glad the card arrived safely - it looks wonderful on the bath mat. No props though - is that 'cuz the card deserves the entire focus? And yes, Pamzi, you got the verse right ~ it's Debzi that has issues with that. Hugz to you my Punchkateer Pal! RYPH!!
------------------------------ Heather :)...... My Gallery “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson Founding Member of the Punchkateerz - "You don't have to be crazy to be one of us, but it sure helps."
Registered: July 18, 2006 Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 24387
Wed, Jun 23, 2010 @ 8:56 AM
ROFL!! A fabulous summary of each and every one of us, Pamzi :D Thanks for my morning laugh! We may have to play "Who's That Line" (think that was the name of the show - see there go my brain cells misbehaving again....must know school is almost out) to really figure out who it really is :D
------------------------------ "For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6 Verve Diva My Blog My SCS Gallery
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 52812
Wed, Jun 23, 2010 @ 3:47 PM
Yes, Pam..that would be Benzi! Let me explain, I picked my sister, Sprinkles (SCS name) up on the jet today and we took off for the South of France in search of punches. Maybe I can find some punches to mail poor ol' Da Dizzy and she can move inside and away from that mailbox. As for the sewing machine, you do fine with faux stitching, so forget that. What a hair raising flight that was! Bumpity, bump, bump all the way. So that explains the photo. But, how did Da Dizzy get the photo? She does travel a lot so maybe she was there, too. Who knows, I just know I'm all "shook up". :shock:
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My Pinterest
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen Alumni
2014 CAS Spring DT---Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess
Registered: April 18, 2009 Location: Boston suburbs, MA Posts: 14162
Tue, Jun 29, 2010 @ 2:47 PM
Pamzi!! How lucky you were to receive this hilarious card from Izzy and how lucky WE are to be roasted (by the best!) along with you!! What a great write-up on all of us :). Yes, that very well could be me with all of the coach/teacher/etc. year-end gifts that I had to crank out. I was definitely burnt out after all of those!!! And my red curly hair often does look quite a lot like that . . . But I can't, for the life of me, figure out why Izzy would go to all that trouble to send you a card . . . of ME!!! So, I'm guessing it's not (me, that is). Thanks for the laugh!!!!
------------------------------ ~ Emily ~ My BLOG
My kids are on SCS: ponyluvingirl (age 14) and Legoboy (age 10)
I'm a Punchkateer! ~ I design for DeNami Design Rubber Stamps