I used Marianne Design Creatables flower/leaf dies which fit in the CB for the flowers. Easy peasy - no cutting out!! After diecutting the flowers, I glued the two flower pieces together and ran them thru my CB with the Textile ef. I also embossed the leaves with the same folder. I glued on the buttons and threaded some embroidery floss/stranded cotton thru the centres and tied a knot.
All the flowers have been popped up on 2mm mounts (dimensionals) so that they overhang the pot lip easily. The leaves have just been glued behind the flowers.
The green cardstock flower pot lip is a separate piece which was popped up on 1mm mounts (dimensionals). The punched border was made with my Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop edge punch.
The sentiment panel just pulls up out of the pot. The ribbon was attached in 2 separate elements and I made the bow with my Bow Easy.