I made this card for a bunch of different things today.
1) Betty's Color Challenge - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo plus neutrals.
2) Cindy's Teapot Tuesday Challenge, where this week, we are headed to Marion, Indiana to the Quilter's Hall of Fame where we have to prove to Aquilta the Hun that cardmarkers can sew, too! Since Chenille will be judging our work, it has to be extra special. See the whole story here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=483214
3) The Softer Side of Teapot Tuesday where we could send our teapot card to Lindsay, a young woman going through a tough time right now, who could use a little extra love and encouragement: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=483090
4) the Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge: http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.c...challenge.html
5) last Wednesday's Inspiration Challenge on StampTV, which was to use a diamond pattern somewhere on our creation.
Well, I'd better get a move on. I am already late for the tea party. Luckily Indiana isn't that far from NC, so I should be there soon!
Thanks for looking!
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 GMT Views: 753
Registered: March 11, 2008 Location: Sacramento, California Posts: 39860
Tue, Mar 09, 2010 @ 2:59 PM
Carla, this is so lovely! What a cute teapot set. You picked just the right dp for this awesome card. Love it. TFS :0)
------------------------------ Cathy B aka: Mutnik ....or is it Nutmeg?! I get so confused!
Smile.......people will wonder what you are up to! :0)
Proud Fan Club Member
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps My Gallery
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59933
Tue, Mar 09, 2010 @ 3:09 PM
All those challenges! OMG! You rocked them all! Carla...this card is amazing...I love the papers you chose...the little paper pieced teapot...the stitching, omg, the stitching! You sewed didn't you....maybe you could teach some of the other potters how to keep their fingers from getting sewn to their cards! Snort!
Wow, this card is great...and look at the inside..it looks as good as the out! I never do insides! YikeS! Somebody go nanner, nanner, boo, boo Aquilta....we won this stinkin' challenge with this card and all the others! Whoot!