Here's another ONE, lol. This time there is only 1 stamped image; the DRS Designs verse. It's stamped w/ the Kpad. The frame is a leftover piece of negative Cuttlebug embossing from TLC160. I Used the Nestie to cut the frame out of the center. It's attached to a purple layer w/ a punched lower border.
The glitter elements are c/s that I ran thru the Xyron to apply adhesive. Left the backing in place and die cut w/ the Cuttlebug dies. Peeled the backing off and applied glitter.
Thanks so much for looking! Closeups and all the details here: DRS blog
My blog:The Write Stuff. Sorry! I had to delete a bunch of really old posts from my blog & this is one of them.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010 GMT Views: 907