Hi! Phew! Glad this card is done. Why is it the simple cards take me so long? I kept changing my mind but came up with this for both challenges ~ CAS33 ( which was a sketch) and TLC239 (making your own buttons). I made my button a bit differently as I was too impatient to wait for anything to dry. So I punched out a flower 4 times then put them together with my xyron. Then I put holes in with my cropadile. Then I colored with Dusty Durango ink and ran it through my xyron good side down. Then I used Clear EP. Think I came out with the same basic button. Also inked my butterfly and clear embossed then cut it out. Everything is popped up. Can`t see but I stamped the leaf stamp inside. Hope you like it and thanks for looking! If you are still with me! I will be back to comment after picking up. I made a mess!
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009 GMT Views: 765