Registered: July 14, 2004 Location: Salt Lake City, UT Posts: 1204
Wed, Jul 13, 2005 @ 8:21 AM
I love your 3-D cards! The ribbon must be holding the four flaps down? GREAT idea! Whew, I can see using this design for Christmas cards with little snapshots of my two boys on the ouside and then family pic on the inside! Please share dimensions and instructions. I'd love to duplicate this!!! Going into Favs to be CASEd later!!!
------------------------------ Stephanie A., CSA
Certified Stamping Addict
Registered: April 4, 2005 Location: Twin Cities Posts: 722
Wed, Jul 13, 2005 @ 9:54 AM
ok, I hope this is not too confusing:
Four Square Card:
1. Cut four 4x4 squares of card stock.
2. Score each square through center and fold in half.
3. Take two of the 4x4 squares and but the edges together and tape in place. Repeat with the two other pieces.
4. Take the two pieces and adhere them on top of each other so that you now have created a cross shape.( seams should be crossed)
5. Fold each flap toward center , overlapping corners to secure ( fold like you are closing a packing box without tape.
6. Glue dot an18" piece of ribbon to center back, then glue dot onto 4 1/2" square piece of coordinating cardstock.
7. Embellish as desired.
If you want pictures of the butting of cardstock and taping in place I can do that.. it seems a bit confusing.