Made for the CAS09 Distressing challenge. I think this is more DAS than CAS (Dirty and Simple LOL!)The patterned paper had a scratched, distressed look to it already but I used a distressing tool on the top and bottom edges and sponged on Tea Dye distress ink. I also sponged around and on the cream card blank.
The bird is the medium sized Spellbinders Nested Birds die and I added a blue brad for the eye. I sponged more Tea Dye ink on the bird and also on the brad - heat setting it afterwards.
To finish I pierced holes above and below the patterned paper.
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009 GMT Views: 387