This is the last of the gesso resist samples that I made when I was at my GF's house. It has taken a while, but I have them all done. The really hard part was not stamping them; but matting them and trying to make them look totally different. I don't know if it's the same with any of you, but once I start going the cards tend to start to look alike; unless I have a huge break between creative sessions lol!
This card was made to fit into the 6 3/4 size envelope. The image seemed to be just the right size.
There didn't seem to be too much for me to do on this one other than put it on a color matched piece of card stock. I did add some square eyelits that I bought at a rummage sale this past summer. I also added some fancy fiber that I had. It added a small rectangle of color down the fold side of the card. It looked way to plain without it.