1) Fold 8” x 5 ¼” US Vanilla CS in half. (Long edge going vertical).
2) Approximately 1 ½”-2” down from top of card, stamp small palm trees on the right & left sides (you don’t have to stamp across if you don’t want to—the middle images won’t show) with Creamy Caramel.
3) Attach US Vanilla CS to 5 ½” x 4 ¼” Not Quite Navy CS with SNAIL Adhesive. Set aside.
4) Crumple up and run 3” x 3 ¼” Perfect Plum CS thru the crimper several times from all directions. When fibers are broken up, split CS apart (rough side facing up).
5) Ink up brayer with Late November Spectrum pad, and roll across 2 ¾” x 3” Glossy White CS.
6) Ink up large palm tree image with Basic Black Classic Pad, and stamp on the Glossy White (now rainbow colored) CS.
7) Attach Glossy White CS to Perfect Plum CS. Using Dimenionals, attach to front of card, centering on the left, top & right.
8) Using lower case letters and Perfect Plum Classic pad, stamp sentiment across bottom of card.
9) Place wire circle over each letter, and fill with CE. Set aside to dry.
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2005 GMT Views: 1025