Today started out with a couple inches of snow on the ground and is now just drizzly. It was a perfect day to make my February cards for the 2009 Christmas Card Challenge.
The BG paper came from a DCWV mat stack. The stamp is from the dollar bin at AC Moore. I did just a little coloring and highlighting with markers; cut and matted with my nesties: added a ribbon and was done. Then I realized that the stamp was defective - the first word in the sentiment was W SHING. The "i" was missing, so I had to add it with a fine tipped marker.
Thanks for taking a look.
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 GMT Views: 378